- The coaches –Not only has Dantonio led MSU to 3 big Ten Conference championships but Izzo is the coach with the most wins in school history! Need we say more?
- Sparty himself – Being crowned a 3 time national championship mascot is a pretty big deal, plus he is super buff. After all he is a Grecian warrior known for his strength and power. He also makes for some really awesome jewelry. (Hint: check out our collection)
- Green & White – They just mix so well together.
- Spartans are everywhere – The community of Spartans is enormous. Everywhere you look someone went to MSU, alumni groups are everywhere, and I mean literally everywhere. That is including, but not limited to, Hong Kong.
- Campus is gorgeous – We aren’t exaggerating. Walking through campus in the fall, with the changing leaves, and the sound of the red cedar river in the background really brings peace to a stressed out college student.
- The traditions – When the Marching Band guards the Spartan Statue before the big game vs. Michigan, you know tradition runs deep in Spartan veins.
- The Cyclotron (AKA that really cool building on campus) – Working with the U.S. department of energy, MSU is conducting rare isotope research (whatever that means). Now that’s bad a**.
- Yummy eats – The ice cream from the dairy store tastes like it’s made from angelic cows. Thank goodness for the long walks to and from the dairy store, or I know a lot of Spartans (including myself) who would have gained a lot more than the freshman 15.
- Education – MSU is in the top 8% of universities in the U.S. SO when you get that acceptance letter, be proud!
What better way to show your Spartan spirit than with a piece of jewelry from Wheat Jewelers?! Go green!